VDO MARINE OCEANLINK
The OceanLink® series focuses on the needs of the modern sports and leisure boat market. It provides a modular instrumentation concept for electronic navigation and engine monitoring with NMEA 2000®, J1939 and analog connectivity. The new product line offers a wide range of functions as well as great flexibility in installation and design.
The benefits of using OceanLink®:
- Easy and effective use.
- Perfectly readable engine monitoring thanks to increased performance presentation.
- The EasyLink data connection and the plug & play solution provide a flexible installation of panel and flush mounting instruments.
- Decades of experience guarantee a fully reliable, modern navigation and engine monitoring system with NMEA 2000®.
- A solid housing design completely sealed against dust and highly water resistant (IPX7 front and rear).
- High quality precision instruments designed in Switzerland.
Further advanced features:
- Master instruments with NMEA 2000® gateway functionality passing on data, e.g. engine data, to NMEA compatible devices.
- GPS Speedometer, 85 mm, features NMEA 2000® port, which passes the position, COG, SOG data to the NMEA 2000® network.
- Touch screen TFT Display.
- Gateway functionality.